A man divorced five harem at one time.

A man divorced five harem at one time.





Al-Asma'i said: I said to al-Rashid one day: I was informed by the Commander of the Believers that a man of the Arabs divorced five women,

Al-Rasheed said: It is permissible for a man to have four wives. I said: A man had four

Women, and entered them one day and found them Conflicts quarrel - and the man was bad creature - he said: How long

This conflict ?? What is this thing except you - say that to a woman of them - go, you divorced! She said to him

I accompanied her: I hastened her divorce, even if I wrote it otherwise I was real, he said to her: You are also divorced!

And the third said to him, "God has made you ugly!" Vu God, they have been a sense of you, and you have two favorites! He said to her: You

And she said to him the fourth - and it was a semi-severe Ennah -: narrowed

Your chest is to treat your women only with divorce! He said to her: You divorced too! .. That was heard

A neighbor to him, and I supervised him and I heard his words, she said: God, I saw the Arabs on your people weak

Except for what they have found of you, and you have found it, you are only able to divorce your wives in one hour !! He said: And you

The woman in charge is divorced if you allow your husband! And his husband answered him from inside his house: I have done it !! Has been disabled !!



No natural Mo


Wait for your responses

God bless you
Categories:
Similar Videos

0 comments: