A mother in a nursing home ...

"I was sick with sugar and then I got a gangrene in my leg until the doctors decided to cut my leg. When I went out with my son to the house, I stayed with him for days," says one of the sisters. , And I felt that I became dependent on them, did not bear me his wife, even arrived at the case that he threw me in the warehouse to sleep with the maid ..
This mother says: By God I slept with mice and insects, the days passed and I could not bear it. I asked him to change this to me. He said to me: I have no better than this, so I took care of my neighbor and took me a room in her house. For weeks, until my son began threatening them and asking them for fear of his reputation and betraying him from the people of the neighborhood.
He took me out of them and he said to me: I'll put you in a better place ..
The mother says: I found myself in this house, seven years and did not happen the same visit or contact, and God, and yes, the agent ,,,


This story from the bar / Sorry mom ..
Sheikh / Meshaal Al-Otaibi ...
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d'aide à l'export

Share on Google Plus

About LAUGH with IDIOTS

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments :

Enregistrer un commentaire